Just Got My Tee-shirt!

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Just Got My Tee-shirt!

Post by lance » Oct 1st 2002, 10:56 pm

Hello all,

Just wanted to let you know that my friend Michael and I just got our MSCL Tee-Shirts here in Cincinnati :D . They are quite cool. In fact this is the best thing that has happened to me in, oh say six weeks give or take. The last six weeks having been spent dealing with : grad school, my wife's aunt passed away after a long battle with breast cancer, full time employement, one of our wedding party committing suicide at my place of employment last Thursday and last but not least miditerms today (sigh :cry: ).

Not trying to drown you here with bad news or too much information, just wanted to blow off some much pent up steam. Does give one pause for perspective though with regards to waiting for a set of DVDs to arrive. Although the tee-shirts and DVDs are seperate issues, I feel that their arrival is a good sign of better things to come, like say a MSCL DVD set.

Hope the rest of you who ordered shirts (and DVDs) get your soon.

All the best,

Lance Man