a few words from mr p about the situation

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
mr p
Tino

a few words from mr p about the situation

Post by mr p » Sep 29th 2002, 11:56 am

We live in a world that is filled with bullshit.People killing,raping,mutulating,eating,etc. eachother for nothing.
Here we are having managed to have our favourite show released on dvd
and things are not going smoothly.Who gives a f***!Choose between hanging on for a little longer than planned and having been overcharged which will eventually be sorted out or hanging on for dear life in some bullshit hellhole with bullits flying around.

love,
mr P.

P.S.I understand there will be some special lunchbox thingy for the earlier orders.First one to mail will get my copy.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Re: a few words from mr p about the situation

Post by Jason R » Sep 29th 2002, 1:54 pm

yes, there are bullets flying around all over the place and people turning all kinds of vehicles into weapons. i suppose that it does put things in perspective.

jason

ps: do I get your lunchbox now that I responded? :D
mr p wrote:We live in a world that is filled with bullshit.People killing,raping,mutulating,eating,etc. eachother for nothing.
and things are not going smoothly.Who gives a f***!Choose between hanging on for a little longer than planned and having been overcharged which will eventually be sorted out or hanging on for dear life in some bullshit hellhole with bullits flying around.

love,
mr P.

P.S.I understand there will be some special lunchbox thingy for the earlier orders.First one to mail will get my copy.

littleduck
Tino

thank you mr. p

Post by littleduck » Sep 30th 2002, 12:08 am

Thank you for posting, I completely agree. Minus, the profanity. :D Sooner or later I would have posted a very similar (probably longer) message. (Probably later, cause I would never get a politically correct enough message composed.) Not two days ago I was thinking I wasn't going to check the forum as much any longer because of all the "unhappies". But for want of new info, I checked it tonight. So, thanks for the reality check.

Also, I would like to say for the record that I don't work for any of the parties involved in the project and I completely understand that everyone needs a place to vent their fustrations, etc. And I recognise everyone's feelings as valid. (I hope that's p.c. enough) Thanks. :D
"same circus, different clowns..." -Lynda Barry

littleduck
Tino

oops!

Post by littleduck » Sep 30th 2002, 12:10 am

Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors, I'm tired!

hollis27
Liberty High Student

Post by hollis27 » Sep 30th 2002, 12:32 am

Hmmm...I don't think anyone on these boards (or anyone anywhere) thinks that the DVD process not going smoothly is as serious as anything you mentioned. I'm not trying to be combative, I think I understand what you're saying in a way, I just think that people have a tendency to get upset when they feel as though they are being dicked around. I don't really understand the 'come on, get happy' posts, I mean, don't we all have good reason to be annoyed? I think so, but that's just my opinion. :)

mr p wrote:We live in a world that is filled with bullshit.People killing,raping,mutulating,eating,etc. eachother for nothing.

love,
mr P.

littleduck
Tino

Post by littleduck » Sep 30th 2002, 1:00 am

I've always liked the quote, "it's not a crime to have an opinion", but I can never remember who said it. Of course I guess that it's not accurate for some countries...

james_bond_007
Tino

Post by james_bond_007 » Sep 30th 2002, 12:19 pm

Exactly. still the customer is always right. and should be treated that way.
I dislike when I see business partners fighting like alley cats especially in a public forum. Ignorance solves nothing.

love,
mr P.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Sep 30th 2002, 3:22 pm

did you get tired of your mattel_handheld_football screen name? Loser.

Learn one thing:

It is not fighting with a business partner to address serious problems on a public forum. Even the CEO of the company agreed PUBLICLY, on this forum to serious problems. This is a good thing, because people want to hear a company acknowledge when there are problems.

Ross came on here and posted "I am aware that we suck," and it was a public relations coup. People want to know that companies are staffed with human beings. Acknowledging a problem is INFINITELY better than ignoring it.

Oh, and imagine that, the same person has been posting on these sites:

http://www.otceagle.com/eagleboard/messages/991.html

james_bond_007 wrote:Exactly. still the customer is always right. and should be treated that way.
I dislike when I see business partners fighting like alley cats especially in a public forum. Ignorance solves nothing.

love,
mr P.

[

/quote]