Senta Moses in Choose Connor (2007)

Get updates and talk about new (or "pre-LIFE") projects of former "My So-Called Life" cast and crew members in this forum.
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Senta Moses in Choose Connor (2007)

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 20th 2007, 7:41 pm

Summary from moviefone:
A politically-savvy fifteen-year-old learns the true nature of politics after accepting the position as youth campaign spokesman for a determined congressman in the feature directorial debut of twenty-year-old actor-turned-director Lucas Elliot. When Congressman Lawrence Connor (Steven Weber) speaks before an assembly of high school students during his run for the Senate, the enthusiastic and well-informed response that he gets from fifteen-year-old student Owen (Alex D. Linz) results in an invitation to join the campaign as Connor's youth spokesman. Subsequently exploited in a tireless campaign that includes television commercials, posters, radio advertisements, and speaking engagements, Owen growing distaste for the cut-throat world of politics prompts him to reconsider his career or risk losing his innocence.
Starring Alex Linz (Max Keeble's Big Movie), Steven Weber (Wings), Michael Welch (Joan of Arcadia), and Chris Marquette (Joan of Arcadia).
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?