Whoops

Comments/questions about the site or the forum? Post them here. Additionally you'll find here important announcements and news releases from MSCL.com.
mglenn
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Whoops

Post by mglenn » Jun 30th 2004, 10:56 pm

Hey fellow lifers,

Sorry about the server mess up there this afternoon. I moved the dns to the new server this afternoon but didn't have time to check and make sure it moved ok... which of course it did not.

But all seems well now.

Please let us know if you find any issues...
"When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; if I am right, he will learn; if I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but both will profit." - Ayn Rand

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Jul 1st 2004, 1:02 am

Yeah, it was really weird, I tried to access the homepage and a strange brown and white screen came up saying something like "Access Denied" :twisted:
I was starting to think I had unknowingly offended the MSCL.com powers that be :cry: -- I know I was a little overzealous with the character game, but ...
In any case, I'm relieved that it was just a server thing 8) ... Right? :?
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Jul 1st 2004, 9:49 am

Jody Barsch* wrote:Yeah, it was really weird, I tried to access the homepage and a strange brown and white screen came up saying something like "Access Denied" :twisted:
I was starting to think I had unknowingly offended the MSCL.com powers that be :cry: -- I know I was a little overzealous with the character game, but ...
In any case, I'm relieved that it was just a server thing 8) ... Right? :?
Ditto. I thought my work had blocked it and I almost freaked. :shock:

:wink:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."