MSCL on Sundance Channel beginning 4/25/11

Discussion on bringing the show back on tv. Is "My So-Called Life" going to be shown in your country? Note: See international airdates from the last years here.
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

MSCL on Sundance Channel beginning 4/25/11

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Apr 8th 2011, 5:54 am

Sundance Channel has acquired rerun rights to 90s cult hit My So-Called Life, the network announced Thursday. The series will bow April 25 at 11 p.m. and air Mondays at 11 p.m.

“We love My So-Called Life because it’s both substantive and engaging,” Sarah Barnett, Sundance general manager and executive vp, said in a statement. “We’re delighted to bring back the series for the passionate audience that adored the show when it first premiered and we’re thrilled to introduce it to a whole new audience that can enjoy it for the first time. The timeless stories hold up brilliantly.”

My So-Called Life joins previously announced Sundance acquisition The Comeback, the Lisa Kudrow starrer that had a brief run on Showtime. The Marshall Herskovitz/Edward Zwick series, which starred Claire Danes and Jared Leto, was a critical success but a ratings failure airing only one season on ABC.

The acquisition comes in the wake of Rainbow-owned Sundance Channel’s upfront presentation during which Barnett announced a doubling of original programming hours in 2011 with seven new and returning series and two non-fiction series in active development.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/s ... led-176092
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: MSCL on Sundance Channel beginning 4/25/11

Post by Sascha » Apr 17th 2011, 11:11 am

Sundance Channel website for MSCL (with airdates): http://www.sundancechannel.com/series/m ... lled_life/

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: MSCL on Sundance Channel beginning 4/25/11

Post by Sascha » Sep 4th 2011, 7:19 am

And they're having a MSCL Labor Day Marathon: Sundance Channel will air tomorrow (11/5) episodes #11 to #19 from 11am to 8pm, and the pilot episode again at 11pm.