the end of the first book of Catherine Clark is stupid

Discussion about the "My So-Called Life" books. NEW: "Dear Angela", a collection of essays about the show.

the end of the first book of Catherine Clark is stupid

Post by Guest » Aug 26th 1999, 9:26 am

The book of Catherine Clark that I read in french is really good because it's the real story from MSCL with some non-important-episodes missing.This book allows the reader to know MSCL a different way.But I still don't understand why the book ends before the real end of the TV show.This doesn't make sense.The episode 'the letter' which contains lot of emotions doesn't exist in the book.Rayanne has sex with Jordan and then Angela kicks them both out of her life and this is the end of the book.This is really stupid.Oh,may someone tell me about the second book ?

BeeJay
Let's Bolt Regular

Re: the end of the first book of Catherine Clark is stupid

Post by BeeJay » Aug 26th 1999, 12:45 pm

There's been quite a bit of discussion on the topic of the second book here in this forum. On the General Discussion page, click on page 2 (in the black area) and check out the discussion.

M.H.
Tino

Re: the end of the first book of Catherine Clark is stupid

Post by M.H. » Aug 26th 1999, 10:40 pm

Personally, I was never impressed with the first book. I thought it took a very superficial look at the series. Of course, it wasn't nearly as bad as the second book.