10 Things Angela Chase Could Have Done Since 1994

Found a reference to "My So-Called Life" in a book, movie, tv show or somewhere else? Then post here!
Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

10 Things Angela Chase Could Have Done Since 1994

Post by Sascha » Aug 27th 2009, 7:36 am

Jill Pantozzi from the "Heartless Doll" blog posted a wonderful article about MSCL and "Angela Chase":
Like many others, MSCL had me at Crimson Glow. I couldn't wait to see what Rayanne Graff would do next or if Brian Krakow would ever be able to talk like a normal human being. But the show wasn't picked up for a second season. Talk about a buzzkill. I had so many lingering questions! Would Angela choose Jordan or Brian? Did Graham ever cheat on Patty with Hallie Lowenthal? I NEEDED TO KNOW!! But just like I'll never know what it's like to kiss Jordan in the boiler room, I will never know the joy that came with those answers. So I made up my own. Here are 10 possible directions Angela Chase's life could have taken after the series finale of My So-Called Life.

[...]
Read the rest at the "Heartless Doll" site: 10 Things Angela Chase Could Have Done Since 1994.

Stick
Liberty High Student

Re: 10 Things Angela Chase Could Have Done Since 1994

Post by Stick » Aug 27th 2009, 1:12 pm

Wow, how did you get to that page? I like never updates for me until Friday or so.

Anyway, back on topic, funny article. I love how they mention MSCL so often on Heartless Doll.

Tish
Three Rivers Resident

Re: 10 Things Angela Chase Could Have Done Since 1994

Post by Tish » Nov 9th 2009, 4:01 am

went out with brian on a couple dates, but there was no spark...graduated from liberty...made up with rayanne...gone to pittsburg university to study psychology...became a child psychologist...had an affair with an already married jordan where they ummmed for several months til angela breaks it off...moves vancouver canada falling in love with another child psychologist...gets married...bails danielle out of jail for the 11th time (danielle moved in with angela and hubby)...have kids, one with ADD...husband has affair, angela moves back to pittsburg...falls for brian...now they're married....the end. :P
"i am a punk rocker, and i fight for justice!"