quarterlife.com now live

"quarterlife" is a new innovative "web-only" series produced by The Bedford Falls Company. 36 episodes with 8 minutes runtime each will be available online on MySpace.com and quarterlife.com beginning November 11, 2007.
Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

quarterlife.com now live

Post by Sascha » Nov 8th 2007, 8:01 am

It looks like quarterlife.com is now open for the general public, although it had a few downtimes in the past days. You can register and look at profiles of other users (even Marshall Herskovitz), post in the forum and much more. It also looks like Marshall Herskovitz will publish the script of the pilot episode of the new webseries on his "blog" on quarterlife.com

Hollywood
Overlooked Sibling

Re: quarterlife.com now live

Post by Hollywood » Nov 12th 2007, 9:35 am

Just watched the first two segments and I really liked it ! This is good and can't wait for more.

Brunkster
Liberty High Student

Post by Brunkster » Dec 3rd 2007, 8:54 pm

I watched the first 8 webisodes of quarterlife over the weekend. It's good. It's really good. Like many of the viewers who posted comments on the quarterlife site I feel that each of the short episodes leaves me wanting more. Unlike many of those same viewers, I don't mind. The short segments (usually 8-12 minutes in length) actually work well for this script; it doesn't seem as if they took an hour's worth of material and just chopped it up into several pieces. Each segment works and accomplishes something or moves the story line. I'm already hooked on this show and can't wait until the next episode is released on Thursday. Fans of MSCL should definitely check out this show on quarterlife.com or myspace.com/quarterlife. There's a good soundtrack, too!

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Dec 13th 2007, 9:25 pm

I too have been tuning in and am really enjoying it. I'm finding the website logistically and conceptually daunting, but I am loving the concept and actuality of the show.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !