Relativity

Discuss former or new projects of The Bedford Falls Company (production company of "My So-Called Life"), Marshall Herskovitz and Edward Zwick (executive producers) in this forum.

Relativity

Post by Guest » Aug 17th 1999, 2:56 pm

I had hardly yet recovered from the heartbreak due to the cancellation of MSCL when I stumbled onto "Relativity" during one of my business trips to Canada. My immediate reaction was: "This is the best American show I've seen since MSCL!!!"...only to found out that it came from the same authors, and that it eventually shared the same doomed destiny. DUH!!!! Who was the mindless moron that scheduled a show that applies mostly to a young audience, at 10:00 PM on Saturday Night?
I'm desperately looking for scripts and tapes of the (very) few episodes of "Relativity". Can anyone help me?

BeeJay
Let's Bolt Regular

Re: Relativity

Post by BeeJay » Aug 17th 1999, 3:31 pm

Try going to http://www.specialweb.com/tv/shows.html - this site gives you a listing of "relativity" sites on the web.

Also, try http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/hills/4321/

Good luck!

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Jan 13th 2002, 6:49 pm

I know this one is a bit OT and this show aired so long ago, but I was wondering if anyone taped this show and is willing to copy their tapes for me. I loved what I saw of this show, but I never got a chance to see the whole run and was obviously disappointed after the show was abruptly canceled.

"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jan 26th 2002, 6:25 am

I loved "Relativity" too - Kimberly Williams (from "Father of the Bride") was so great. I can't believe that shows like MSCL and Relativity get cancelled after one season yet crap like Nikki and Reba live on. Where is the justice? If I ran the networks, Relativity would not have been relegated to the Time Slot of Death. How could they expect high ratings at 10pm on a Saturday night?

Rant complete.

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Post by dTheater » Jan 27th 2002, 11:41 pm

I remember watching the first episode of this show the first time it aired. All I can recall is Kimberly Williams and Adam Goldberg (of Saving Pvt. Ryan fame) being in the cast. I must not have recognized Devom Gummersall as her younger brother, cause I didn't know he was on the show until 5 years later. It was nominated for an Emmy for best dramatic series if I remember correctly, and them promptly cancelled. Boy, ABC really is the worst network in the world.

- jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com/