Lisa Wilhoit on Family Guy (2000-2001, 2005-2010)

Discuss former or new projects of Lisa Wilhoit ("Danielle Chase") in this forum.
dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Lisa Wilhoit on Family Guy (2000-2001, 2005-2010)

Post by dTheater » Jul 25th 2004, 9:39 pm

That pretty much says it all. Sorry if this is repeat news.

It's the 1st and 2nd season DVD which I believe is the same set, and Lisa Wilhoite does commentary on an episode that she provided some voices for. She joins the creator and the writer of the episode, so she doesn't get much commentating in. It's kind of wird that she would do commentary seeing as it's the only episode she ever did of that show.
- Jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com (audio, video, tabs, lyrics, etc.)

whitespy12
Three Rivers Resident

Post by whitespy12 » Jul 25th 2004, 11:19 pm

Actually, she did 4 episodes of the show. In 3 of which she voices the popular girl in school, Connie D'Amico. In the episode you're referring, Fifteen Minutes of Shame, she voices the sexy replacement for Meg. Also, thanks for this information, because even though I've owned the DVD set since it was first released, I never listened to the commentary and had no idea Lisa Wilhoit had done an episode. I'm gonna hafta check that out soon. Thanks!
"I'm hungry, I want eggs" - Claire Danes' impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Late Night with Conan O'Brien (January 22, 2003)

NegativeOne
Frozen Embryo

Post by NegativeOne » Aug 7th 2004, 4:57 pm

Same thing here. I've owned the dvds since they came out and I've never listened to the commentary. I have to go now sow I can watch that episode.

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Jun 7th 2005, 4:44 pm

Resurrecting an old thread: Lisa also did some voice work on the recent "Family Guy" episode 4x03 "Blind Ambition" (aired May 15th).

BeverlyHills_RockStar16
Overlooked Sibling

Re: Lisa Wilhoit commentary track on Family Guy DVD

Post by BeverlyHills_RockStar16 » Aug 5th 2005, 3:25 pm

dTheater wrote:That pretty much says it all. Sorry if this is repeat news.

It's the 1st and 2nd season DVD which I believe is the same set, and Lisa Wilhoite does commentary on an episode that she provided some voices for. She joins the creator and the writer of the episode, so she doesn't get much commentating in. It's kind of wird that she would do commentary seeing as it's the only episode she ever did of that show.
whatever, i so like knew that
rockiced_dimonds_BeverlyHills style
shopping is amazing

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Aug 5th 2005, 3:28 pm

There is no need to be rude, especially if there is no other purpose to your post than being rude to another forum member and stating that you are already aware of the information that was posted.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?