30 Seconds to Mars (Jared Leto's band)

Discuss former or new projects of Jared Leto ("Jordan Catalano") in this forum.
TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Sep 7th 2005, 11:48 pm

Orlando...That's close to me. I'm not much of a concert goer. But I might look into acquiring tickets.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

emmie
Liberty High Graduate

Post by emmie » Sep 8th 2005, 12:10 pm

Sascha (sab) wrote:From their newsletter:
We have just confirmed that 30 Seconds To Mars will be appearing on The Late Show With David Letterman TONIGHT! The show starts at 11:30pm ET/PT. Be sure to check your local listings for the exact time.
(August 31 2005)
I liked their performance on Letterman. they're very different from what I had envisioned. I might have to check out more of their music to see if I like it. it's clear that they've been together for a few years because they played well. weird to see Jared and Shannon together again, and singing! ha

Angela_Catalano
Between Names

Post by Angela_Catalano » Sep 8th 2005, 4:32 pm

Hey Everybody.

Thanks for posting the tour dates. I checked out this topic on Tuesday, and found out that 30 seconds to mars is coming to the Pittsburgh Post Gazette on Sept 9th Tomorrow. I got pretty good tickets and bus tickets and I will be on my way to seeing them Tomorrow thanks to checking out these posts.. Talk about Last minute!!

Im very excited, I just saw them perform on Conan for my first time that night too!! I might even get the chance to meet Jared and his band.. Wouldnt that be a dream come true!?

If anyone knows anymore info, or is going to the concert tomorrow.. Let me know. And Ill tell you all how it went! Thanks again! :D

Angela_Catalano
Between Names

I saw Jared @ The tstm Concert

Post by Angela_Catalano » Sep 10th 2005, 4:48 pm

Hey everybody. I already posted in the topic of 30 seconds to mars shows. Thank you everybody!!! I got to see him!!

I was at The Pittsburgh Post Gazette Pavilion, for X-fest. They were on a 2nd Stage, instead of the main stage. I wached a band called 10 minutes, really close up. By the time that concert was done, people had left. I just wormed my way up the whole way to the front. I had to wait about a half hour standing. It was totally worth it. He came running out and Put his hand out, and I was right there, He grabbed and shook my hand as he ran by. I was the first hand he touched b4 he started the show. I had a tear run down my face! Plus his band was completly awesome!! Great music! We even made alot of Eye contact since I was up front!! He Is a great singer and his concert really had alot of energy. He climbed up the stage and sang from up top! He was just amazing, but not only him, his whole band was Sooo Much better then even expected!

Well anyways. I took some Pictures with my phone and some video clips also. Im not sure how to show anyone the video clips yet, they are in my email, but if anyone wants to see them, I got them. They are a bit choppy (only the video clips!!)

I have a link for all the photos I took during the concert of him. Plus one that a person next to me took and sent me. That was the one that is called My jared pics 17.. but thats the only one I didnt actually take!

Well I hope you all enjoy!! I sure did. The link is below.

http://photos.yahoo.com/lostgirl4815162342

emmie
Liberty High Graduate

Post by emmie » Sep 10th 2005, 7:46 pm

looks like you had a great time. the show looked exciting from your pics.

congrats!! and remember to never wash your hand!

:wink:

Angela_Catalano
Between Names

Post by Angela_Catalano » Sep 13th 2005, 1:38 pm

yeah it was really great! Thanks! And beleive me I have had some problems wanting to wash my hands!! ha ha :lol:

Angela_Catalano
Between Names

Jared & 3STM on 2 talk shows!

Post by Angela_Catalano » Sep 21st 2005, 3:00 pm

30 seconds to mars will be on Thursday night on the Craig ferguson show. They are a great band check them out if you havent yet!

Plus on October 4th 30STM will be on Carson Daily!

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Nov 16th 2005, 9:39 am

Jared Leto
("Alexander", "Fight Club")

will appear live to autograph copies of his CD,
"A Beautiful Life"

Sunday, Nov. 20, 2005 - 2:00 p.m.

at The Virgin Megastore
at Hollywood & Highland

For more info, call (323) 769-8520
Source: http://www.seeing-stars.com/Calendar/index.shtml

minara
Tino

Post by minara » Nov 21st 2005, 6:28 pm

hey guys,

Yeah I love 30STM more than life itself. I wish Jared would stop acting and just be a musician for crying out loud!

Been a fan for like a year and a half. Imagine how shocked I was when I found out my lovely Jordan was the singer!!! =P

I frequent the 30STM official board, and from what I hear, Jared REALLY hates it when people mix his two professions. He feels that if you're there for the music, be there for the music, not to get a DVD signed or ask about his movie career! =P

annette
Liberty High Student

30 seconds to mars/jared leto - album release in England

Post by annette » Dec 26th 2006, 1:05 pm

any one else on here a fan of jared leto's work (lord of war, fight club, girl interupted, alexander, highway, requium for a dream, panic room, my so called life, basil, etc etc)

well it looks like, although chapter 27 and lonely hearts seem to be taking a while to get released in the UK, at least those of us who are fans will have something to look forward to, as it looks like his band (30 seconds to mars) will finally be getting UK exposure as beautiful lie is apparently being released over here in feb

oaksand
Overlooked Sibling

Post by oaksand » Dec 26th 2006, 5:53 pm

obviously this is great news 30stm have remembered the uk exists i already have a copy of the album but perhaps they will be visiting to promote it!?

annette
Liberty High Student

Post by annette » Dec 27th 2006, 7:17 am

oaksand wrote:obviously this is great news 30stm have remembered the uk exists i already have a copy of the album but perhaps they will be visiting to promote it!?
thats what i am hoping, as i have both of their albums on import already,

oaksand
Overlooked Sibling

Post by oaksand » Dec 27th 2006, 1:03 pm

i have since found out they are coming over for 3 dates london, manchester and glasgow i think good that they are recognizing uk but this is a bit poor. the dates are end of jan begining of feb

annette
Liberty High Student

Post by annette » Dec 27th 2006, 1:52 pm

oaksand wrote:i have since found out they are coming over for 3 dates london, manchester and glasgow i think good that they are recognizing uk but this is a bit poor. the dates are end of jan begining of feb
any idea what venues and dates, typical i am going on holiday to america for 2 weeks around then, but if i am home i may see if i can go

oaksand
Overlooked Sibling

Post by oaksand » Dec 27th 2006, 6:22 pm

not too sure sorry