Jared Leto and Angelina Jolie

Discuss former or new projects of Jared Leto ("Jordan Catalano") in this forum.
north_Star98
Yearbook Team

Jared Leto and Angelina Jolie

Post by north_Star98 » Mar 1st 2004, 11:02 pm

Did I hear this correctly on the radio? Aside from mispronouncing his name...grr it's not LEEEEETO...they said that Jared is quite "smitten" with Angelina and actually put 30 sec to mars aside for a bit to be with her. Has anyone else heard this?

yeah

Post by Guest » Mar 2nd 2004, 4:55 pm

I heard that but I dunno I try not to believe the gossip but who knows.i just couldnt see him doing that to the band. She was already linked to Val Kilmer(sp?), Colin Farrell and now Jared. Yeah I dont see whats so hard about his last name.i read in an interview where the interviewer was like " So like Leto from the Gheto?" haha I think thats funny.

JBrown853
Frozen Embryo

gossip gossip

Post by JBrown853 » Mar 23rd 2004, 4:48 pm

I just think this is all stupid celebrity gossip. I just read a Q&A with Angelina Jolie on people.com and she laughed about how she was linked with all the people she's co-starring with in the upcoming film Alexander. She denied the rumors of her and Jared being an item.
"Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
Franklin P. Jones

vixena

Re: Jared Leto and Angelina Jolie

Post by vixena » Nov 2nd 2009, 1:59 am

What makes Angelina Jolie think she can run for president? So I heard that Angelina Jolie thinks she has what it takes to be president LOL. Funny how she's about to be 35!! Wouldnt it be funny if her whole thing of helping people in other countries and acting like some saint was just to prepare and get votes. In that case she's a major phony and a joke. Why doesnt she try attending college 1st. There's no such thing as an uneducated president.

Tish
Three Rivers Resident

Re: Jared Leto and Angelina Jolie

Post by Tish » Nov 9th 2009, 3:45 am

some people probably pronounce Leto-- Leeeto-- because of the way it's spelled grammatically...if it was Letto, people wouldn't mispronounce it...it's nobody's fault really, i forget that it's leto as in ghetto sometimes :lol:
"i am a punk rocker, and i fight for justice!"