Jared Leto in Highway

Discuss former or new projects of Jared Leto ("Jordan Catalano") in this forum.
NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Jared Leto in Highway

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Dec 27th 2002, 2:13 am

This 2001 flick is one I've never seen but am hoping to catch on tape in just a few minutes. I'm sorry about the late notice, but I just came upon this info now. The movie is slated to air today, 12/27, at 1:20 a.m. EST on Starz!

Zap2It.com's description reads, "Thugs pursue a man to Seattle after he gets caught in bed with a mobster's woman." And MSCL's Jordan Catalano plays Jack Hayes, apparently a main character in the movie. You can find out more by going to http://us.imdb.com/Title?0165361 .
"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard

NIGHTJESSI
Angelica

Jared Leto in Highway

Post by NIGHTJESSI » Dec 31st 2002, 1:53 am

SPOILERS

This movie was definitely weird, and Jared's hairdo reminded me of how he has it now in 30 Seconds to Mars although it's not all that similar. I thought it was a pretty decent movie for cable although nothing I'd probably watch again. The betrothed, a drummer in a death metal band, remarked that there were a lot of sound clips that would be great to sample for song intros so I guess the flick was at least worth something. I'd be interested to hear what any of you who saw the movie thought of it, especially Jared's character's King of !@#$%^&* title.
"When you drink from the cup of life, chug." ~ Citibank billboard

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Post by dTheater » Sep 18th 2003, 11:52 pm

This was just on HBO this past weekend. The typical 2:30 AM time slot and I just happened upon. It was so bad, yet...I couldn't look away.

But eventually I did.

It wasn't that terrible actually. It's just that the story was...and the wrting...and directing. The acting was pretty good though. Jared Leto )with ridiculous hair), Jake Gylenhaal and Selma Blair were the stars. Jake Gyllenhaal looked like he was having fun. So to conlude, I'd say this was a movie with Jared Leto.
- Jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com (audio, video, tabs, lyrics, etc.)

Marla
Tino

Re: Jared Leto in Highway

Post by Marla » Mar 25th 2009, 4:04 pm

I have this movie. I've watched it and man that Jared is hot :P no matter how ridiculous his hair looks. But I have to admit, I miss his chemistry with Claire Danes. I never seen any with Selma Blair.