Claire Danes as Lois Lane?

Discuss former or new projects of Claire Danes ("Angela Chase") in this forum.
whitespy12
Three Rivers Resident

Post by whitespy12 » Jan 2nd 2005, 10:40 pm

emmie wrote:Kate Bosworth? I'm not liking that at all. she's way too all american california girl. not to dis anyone that fits that desccription, it's just not what Lois Lane is supposed to be.
I agree with that statement entirely... but I feel it could be worse... it could have been Elisha Cuthburt.

Also, I find it humorous that the main complant that people (and not only on this board) made about the Lois Lane choices was that they were too young. So what does the studio choose? The youngest of them all. Claire is 25, Cuthburt is 23, and Bosworth turned 22 today. I find it kinda ironic.
"I'm hungry, I want eggs" - Claire Danes' impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Late Night with Conan O'Brien (January 22, 2003)

MyLifeIsBrians
Yearbook Team

Post by MyLifeIsBrians » Jan 6th 2005, 1:01 am

Claire Danes would have been a better choice. I would`nt have chosen her but she is the best of all the choices given. I can`t see Kate Bosworth at all. I`m not looking forward to this movie. It`s out of timeline, Lois Lane is miscast and I hear that Jimmy is going to be gay. Ya....sounds like a blockbuster. :roll:
There`s Something About My Life....