So where are we up to now?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Pedro
Let's Bolt Regular

So where are we up to now?

Post by Pedro » Aug 4th 2003, 6:31 am

So after Coleen Mcneice's email and yet more promises from Ross, where are we upto with the bonus disc and lunchboxes? If what was said is correct, then we can expect them both any minute now.

Maybe Jason could call Ross and find out what's going on?
I know you're busy, but Jason, i'd really appreciate it!!

I just want what i've paid for. Nothing more, nothing less.

:(

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Re: So where are we up to now?

Post by Jason R » Aug 4th 2003, 7:59 am

Pedro wrote:So after Coleen Mcneice's email and yet more promises from Ross, where are we upto with the bonus disc and lunchboxes? If what was said is correct, then we can expect them both any minute now.

Maybe Jason could call Ross and find out what's going on?
I know you're busy, but Jason, i'd really appreciate it!!

I just want what i've paid for. Nothing more, nothing less.

:(
Sorry, you know where I stand on this. I don't believe that these items will materialize, and I certainly will not call Ross. You can email me and I will give you his phone number.

Naomi
Jody Barsh

Post by Naomi » Aug 8th 2003, 7:50 pm

Maybe this is a stupid question, but is is likely AU will refund those who don't want the bonus disk and the lunchbox?

I do want the bonus disk (couldn't care less about the lunch box) but I shelled out something like £30 in charges just to get the DVDs delivered. I am no way doing that again so it ends up costing £60 just for delivery. I went on about this here at the time, wishing we were given the option of having our package delivered all in one.

Should I contact Ross and ask? If I am met with more charges at the door I am sending the delivery right back, and that is final.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Aug 8th 2003, 11:02 pm

Good luck trying. You can email me and I will give you his contact information.

A promise from him is worthless. Anyway, email me at rosenfeld@drygrass.com and I'll give you his info so he can promise you that he will refund your money.