print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 12: BREAKTHROUGH

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 12: BREAKTHROUGH

written by Briana/ Courtney

added on: 21 Aug 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Jordan knocks oon the door again. After another second, he opens it. Angela is sitting on the side of the bed.

Jordan:Angela? Are you alright?

Angela:yeah.

she stands up and walks over to Jordan.She grabs the back of his neck and kisses him passionatly.(beleave it or not Jordan is the first pull aaway)

Jordan:(laying his forehead against hers and closes his eyes)Angela.....are you totally sure about this,because if your not thats fine,because I love you and if you are that fine to,because I love you.

Angela(VO):Oh my....god Jordan Catalano just said he loved me twise in the same sentence.I must be dreaming.I have never heard hom say so many words to me before.

Angela: Please Jordan. It's alright! I want to do this with you. i mean you trust me don't you?

Jordan: Yeah i love you. I never loved anyone as much as i love you.He smiles. He tangled his fingers in her hair and tips her chin up to kiss her.

Angela lets him lower her to the floor and he takes off her shirt, and she takes her hands inside his shirt, feeling his chest. Angela wrapped her legs around him and he smiles against her lips. Suddenly, there is a knock on the door.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

There's no next chapter yet. Why not add one yourself?

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“School is a battlefield for your heart.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"