print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 22: Left Behind

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

expand

The story so far

Chapter 22: Left Behind

written by anonymous author

added on: 10 Nov 1999 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

They arrive at the loft and no one else is there. Angela sits on the sofa and Jordan picks up his guitar and starts to play softly

Angela VO - What happened to us? I mean, why was i left behind? I left Sharon behind to be with Ricky and Rayanne, but now it like, feels like i'm the one on the outside, trying to start again. What if i end up like that girl who sits on her own like, every day?

We see people entering the loft, greeting Angela and Jordan, passing out drinks and cigarettes.

Angela VO - Are these my friends now? I this what i have left? i mean, i love Jordan, but i know i need my friends. Maybe even Brian!

Angela stares over at Jordan, who is taking a drink form a small bottle and laughing with his friends.

Anglea VO - Is Jordan the one who's driving this wedge between me and them? I mean, he's affected everyone - Rayanne for obvious reasons, Brian cos eventually Jordan won in the big love stuggle - God, imagine, a love struggle over me - Rickie, cos i mean, everyone knows he had a major crush on Jordan, and then there's Sharon. We got close again after the whole Rayanne Jordan thing but now it's like they all started this We Hate Jordan Club or something!

Jordan shouts over to Angela but she is so deep in thought she ignores him. We see Jordan shrug his shoulders and and turn back to his friends.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Do we have to keep talking about religion? It's Christmas.”

Danielle Chase, Episode 15: "So-Called Angels"