print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 12: SORRY I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 12: SORRY I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING

written by monica

added on: 27 Jul 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Jordan-(little smile) yeah i think our day dreams can become real, but really forreal this time, you know what i'm sayin.

Angela-yeah I do(smiles), oh and do me a favor, don't sleep with anyone else, like ever again, unless its me, in the future that is, okay?

Jordan-Yeah, yeah, okay, that i will do without any problems. And when that night comes, i'll make sure its like special.

Angela-(smiles from ear to ear)yeah, i'm sure it will be.

Jordan-And i need you to do me a favor too

Angela-Oh yeah, and may i ask what that is?

Jordan-Don't go flirting and kissing that guy that paints people shoes...uhh i think his name is Corey or something like that.

Angela-Yep! Neva again(tilts her head and smiles) theres only one person i want to kiss and flirt with and thats...Brad Pitt, sharon has me hooked.(Jordan fakes a hurt look on his face) No i'm juss playing.

(Jordan leans in to kiss Angela before they drive off to just drive around or whatever)

JORDAN AND ANGELA DRIVE AROUND AND TALK ABOUT THINGS UNTIL ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL TO LET OUT, THEN THEY GO TO GRAHAM'S RESTUARANT.

Hallie-Oh hi! Angela it's nice to see you again, and..(looking at jordan trying to remember his name) this is...no, no, dont tell me i can get it...uhh Jordan right?

Jordan-Yeah, and you're Hallie, Angela's dad partner in business or something like that right?

Hallie-Yep thats me! So..what brings you two lovebirds by.

(Jordan and Angela both blush and share a nervous laugh)

Hallie-OH MY GOD! Have i completely lost my mind, i sound like my mother, oh GOD, i guess i must be getting old, wow i didn't think i would say things like that untill i'm like 40 and i'm only 29, sorry about that, let me start over...(sighs) So whats up with you two, what brings you by.

Angela-We were just stoppin' by, just to see how things were going, you know.

Hallie-So..in other words you dithced school, waited till the time school would let out and then you came over here because you weren't in school to eat lunch and you guys were hungry and you came by your fathers restaurant to get some free food because all you get at home is fast food because, old Grahamy doesn't feel like cooking when he gets home right? and Jordan here is just going along with the idea because, hey its free food, right, why past that up?

Angela-(smiles) yeah thats pretty much why we're here, you know me too well. but keep that ditching school thing just betwwen us three okay.

Hallie-(laughs, loud) yeah it's nothing new my niece and her boyfriend does the same thing all the time. Always coming in after school to grab a little something. I'm not a snitch, i used to ditch school all the time with my boyfriend, we used to do A LOT OF CRAZY THINGS, you would never believe this one thing we did. we were in his car and we got in the back seat and....uhh perhaps i should share that story with you another time. Anyway go and take a seat, and decide on what you want. (sighs) we're like a big family who like eats free or something.

HALLIE EXITS.
Jordan and Angela find a seat in the back of the restuarant by a window. the place isn't that crowded but there's more than there usually is.

Jordan-That woman...(sighs, then chuckles)

Angela-What? she what? Loud, crazy, insane...?

Jordan-Talks more than you do, and thats like A LOT.

Angela-smiles)oh well if i ever get like her then put tape over my mouth or something, because even i think she talks too much and i'm like the talking queen or something.

Jordan-(licks his lips)Yep! oh dont' worry, i will.

HALLIE COMES BACK

Hallie-So! what'll it be people?

Jordan-Anything, just like pick something thats good, and i'm fine with that. doesn't matter long as its food, or whatever

Hallie-Oh ok! we have this chicken pasta it has grilled chicken, and some sauces and crap, i really don't know what kind of sauce he uses because its a new entre we have. i'll have to ask him and remember it. But it does have alot of onions in it. so maybe you might not want that if you're plannin on kissin' Angela, because then you'll have onion breath. so...you know what, i'll surprise you!(sighs happily) What about you Angie!?

Angela-Uhh..surprise me too!(smiles at Hallie)

Hallie-Okay,this'll be fun, i've never surprised someone with food before. i'll be back with it in about 10 to 15 minutes.

HALLIE EXITS

Jordan-Angie????

Angela-yeah its a childhood nickname, nobodys called me it in a while, but now that Hallie's started sayin it, my fam's been sayin it like alot now.

Jordan-oh i see, i like it. (smiles, in a teasing way) it's innocent and...naughty...and kind of sexy all in the same way.

Angela(laughs)-oh ok then. thanks sha!

Jordan-Well okay then...ANGIE (LETS THE NAME ROLL OFF HIS TOUNGE)

Jordan goes over to the other side of the table to where Angela is sitting at and puts an arm around her and starts whispering in her ear. She's smiling and laughing at something he's saying. He then kisses her cheeks and neck,he is about to kiss her mouth when...



jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“I cannot bring myself to eat a well-balanced meal in front of my mother.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"