print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 10: Johanna

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 10: Johanna

written by Maria J S

added on: 05 Aug 2002 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Girls room, Liberty High

Rickie pushes open the door to the girls room, he meets Sharon in the door.

Sharon: Rickie! Hi! Come here. (Grabs his arm and pulls him into the room) Rickie, I need to talk to you...

Rickie: Uhu...

Sharon: I'm desperate! Kyle is driving me crazy. I tried to talk to him but his like NOT listening. Why are guys such... Guys?! I mean... No I don't no what I mean. I'm never gonna talk to him again. Ever! Not with any guy, until I know I'm really, truly in love... I know I've said it before, but this time I'm gonna stick to it... (Remembers she actually talking to someone) I'm sorry Rickie, it's just... So,eh...how's angela doing?

Rickie: (Kinda surprised she's actually asking him something)Um, she's fine. Angela's fine... Um basically she's like a little confused I guess. About this whole thing... eh...

(enter short, really blond girl)

"Blond girl": (shy look) Hi.

Rickie: Eh...Hi.

Sharon: Hi.

"Blond girl": (To Rickie) You're Rickie?

Rickie: Eh, well... yeah.

"Blond girl": (Pause) This girl said I should talk to you. About... hmm... I dont know, I didn't really get it... (embaressed look) I'm sorry, this kind of things always happen to me. I'm hopeless.

Rickie: That's OK, so am I.

"Blond girl": (Thankful smile)I'm sorry I'm bothering you. It's like, I have Katimsky, did I say it right? Anyway, I have him in English, or I will, I'm like new and... Eh you like kinda know him, huh? Katimsky I mean...

Rickie: Eh... yeah I guess so...

"Blond girl": Good! Could you like help me talk to him some day?

Rickie: You need help talking to him?

"Blond girl": Eh... well, yeah it's like complicated...

Rickie: (Confused look at Sharon) Sure, I'll do that.

"Blond girl": (Big smile) Thank you! So see you later. (Starting to leave) Oh I forgot! I'm Johanna, just so you know. That's like my name...

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

There's no next chapter yet. Why not add one yourself?

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“And, you know, with your hair like that? It hurts to look at you.”

Rayanne Graff, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"