print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 21: To do it or not to do it

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

expand

The story so far

Chapter 21: To do it or not to do it

written by anonymous

added on: 22 Jun 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Meanwhile back at the Chase House

Angela enters the living room where Jordan is sitting. She walks over to him and sits on the couch beside him

Angela: hey

Jordan: Hey

Angela: So, like I guess everyone at school knows your staying here.

Jordan: Yeah, Shane heard about it, and wouldn't quit bugging me.

Angela: oh

Jordan: So, if it's like too weird for you or whatever, I can go somewhere else?

Angela: Noo, Jordan, no, it's ok with me. really.

Jordan: Yeah, so I gotta go to practice, were really starting to sound a little better. A little.

Angela: Oh, well thats good

Jordan: You wanna come with me?

Angela: I would, but Sharon's coming over in a little while, she broke up with Kyle again today, so she needs a little girl time

Jordan: Oh, thats cool, whatever,

They both stand up and Jordan hugs her tight then kisses her. They hear the doorbell.

Jordan: I gotta get going now anyway(another kiss) LAter.

LATER WITH ANGELA AND SHARON

Sharon: Kyle is such an idiot. He's so like inconsiderate. Like ok , so I'm telling him I want to break up and he's like, Oh, well like can I come over this weekend? Like get a clue, were breaking up.

Angela: Wait so, he thinks you two will still....?

Sharon: Yeah, he just doesn't get it. Enough about me. How's things with you and Jordan?

Angela: Good, really good, he like, he's so great. it's wonderful.

Sharon: SO, have you two had sex yet?

Angela: Sharon, no we havent, I'm notg ready yet, he knows that. He's not pushing me either.

Sharon: Well you two have been back together for almost three months now, he's been living here for 2 weeks now. Somethings like bound to happen.

Angela: Wow, I never really thought about it before, I guess, like I want to I really really want to. Sometimes when were making out, I just want to tell him I'm ready, but the words never come out.

Patty knocks on the door then enters

Patty: Angela, honey, your father and I have to go away for a couple days. We need you to stay here with Danielle. ok?

Angela: Where are you going?

Patty: We have to go see his parents, his mother is in the hospital, she'll be fine, don't worry, I'm trusting you while were gone, ok?

Angela When are you going?

Patty: Tomorrow. You know the rules while were away.

Patty exits

Sharon: No better time,then while the parents are gone.

Angela: Maybe your right, I'll have to think about it.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Do we have to keep talking about religion? It's Christmas.”

Danielle Chase, Episode 15: "So-Called Angels"