print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 10: The Long Night

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 10: The Long Night

written by annie

added on: 10 Nov 1999 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

The next morning Angela wakes up early on the couch with jordan. He is still asleep. She decideds she is going to leave with out saying good bye and let him sleep, but he wakes up.
Jordan: Angela, where are you going?
Angela: i need to go home, my parents are probrably wondering where i am and stuff.
Jordan: But, if your this late, waht will a few more hours do?
Angela: more than you think. i really just need to go home.
Jordan:, uh before you go, i just want to say, like thanks or something, for like being there. i kinda have like, trust in you.
Angela: well, i just thikn that you needed to open up yo someone, and i was there. i will be any other time too.
Jordan: sp, do you want a ride or something?
Angela: no, i can walk, i think i should go now.
JOrdan: alright, i'll...
Angela: see ya later.

Angela walks out and heads for home.She arrives home. since it is so early she hopes that she can maybe sneak in without any one knowing that she was out all night. She is wrong. She walks in to have Patty and Graham waiting at the kitchen table in their pajamas.

Patty: ANGELA! is taht you!?
Angela: Yes, its me.
Patty: Where hte hall ahve you been all night? Do you know what time it is? do you know how worried your father and were all...
Angela: Mom,its okay.all that happened is i feel asleep. i didnt relaize..
Graham: who were you with angela?
Angela (VO): i knew by telling them, they would complety, like, freak out on me. but i had to tell them. i know what thry are going to think, but they are my parents. I guess they, like, have to go crazy, or whatever.
Patty: Anela?
Angela: (pauses) i...i was with....

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. she tells her parents the truth...:
    Chapter 11: busted by kahlan (12 Jan 2000)
    9 more subchapters.
  2. she makes up a lie to get herself out of trouble.....:
    Chapter 11: She's free.....she's caught! by anonymous author (10 Nov 1999)
    5 more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Do we have to keep talking about religion? It's Christmas.”

Danielle Chase, Episode 15: "So-Called Angels"