print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 6: Angela breaks up with Jordan

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 6: Angela breaks up with Jordan

written by anonymous author

added on: 27 Jan 2000 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela stares blankly at the dashboard and gets lost in her own thoughts for a moment...

ACVO: The fact that Jordan Catalano sent me a love letter written by Brian Krakow was confusing and wrong on, like, so many different levels it was hard to pick just one.

AC: What do you expect after what you did? I mean, how can I stay with you if you can't even tell me how you really feel. You have get somebody else to make something up for you? I, mean, why?

JC: I just thought it would sound better if...

AC: If what? If Brian Krakow wrote it for you? It's not, like, a homework assignment or something.

JC: I just don't know what you want sometimes.

AC: What I want is to not have to guess if everything you say is really you saying it.

JC: Fine. Whatever.

Pause

JC: Just get out.

Angela slowly gets out of Jordan's car and then slams the door. Tears of anger and frustration fill her eyes. She turns to face Jordan through the car door window.

AC: Just forget it. Forget everything. I hope I never see you again.

Jordan starts the car and squeels away.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Ignore her. She got up on the wrong side of the coffin this morning.”

Enrique (Rickie) Vasquez, Episode 9: "Halloween"