print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 13: "My so-called life needs a change.........."

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 13: "My so-called life needs a change.........."

written by Bianca

added on: 10 Nov 1999 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman


(Delia Fisher pops out of nowhere)

Delia: Hey Brian,can I walk you to the bus?(she notices Angela for the first time and looks annoyed)
BrianVO:This was like,the perfect time to let Angela know that Delia and I were going to be a couple.I should hug her or something.Delia,I mean.Then Angela would have known what it was like all the time for me when she was with Jordan.But did I do anything?no.

Angela:I was just leaving,anyways

BrianVO:As I watched Angela walk away,I realized what a pivatal moment in my life this would be.Like Angela Chase was walking away from my life forever>.And that I'd finally be like,free.Of thinking about her every second of the day.Because,you know,I had Delia now.

Delia:(shyly)I...had fun in the boiler room.

Brian:(smiling in a geeky way)Yeah,me too.

Delia:(awkwardly)so....

Brian:(awkwardly)so.....

They look at each other expectantly.

BrianVO:Come on Brian,say something.

Delia:So,..what does this mean for us now?I mean,assuming that there is an *us*..we've conquered the infamous boiler room.

Brian:(laughing)Yeah,I guess we did.so...(they start walking to the buses)So,..like we'll have to be careful.I hear the boiler room is addictive.When you try going once and we'll keep skipping classes.Our lives we'll be divided into two things..kissing and not kissing.

BrianVO:O.k,krackow.I had to keep talking about Angela.I coudn't help it.I hear daily accounts of her inner thoughts,coutesy of Rickey.

Brian:Pretty soon,we'll be like,skipping goemetry review to be with each other...

Delia:(confused)I thought you took Calculous.
============================================================
meanwhile on the bus

AngelaVO:O.k,we'ver entered some kind of alternate universe.I finally have Jordan.I mean,really have him.And I dump him.Fo Brian Krackow!Who like,turns against me.This has been the weirdest day.

( Brian gets on the bus)

AngelaVo:I guess it was my own fault though.....It's really pathetic.But now that Jordan and Brian are out of my life,my introspective thinking has been really boring.

(Brian sees her,and makes his way to the back of the the bus in a hurry,looking down)

AngelaVO:This is just something Rayanne could help me out with.A change.To make my life,.....my so-called life a little more exiting.Like dying my hair in the beginning of the year.It was small,but it seemed to be the gateway for a lot of needed change....maybe I should make up with Rayanne....I really miss her.I need something.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. Angela decides to make up with Rayanne:
    Chapter 14: Only Today by Joie (13 Nov 2001)
    no more subchapters.
  2. Angela decides to dye her hair again.:
    Chapter 14: A little change would do you good by bianca (10 Nov 1999)
    21 more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Do we have to keep talking about religion? It's Christmas.”

Danielle Chase, Episode 15: "So-Called Angels"