print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 10: why do all the new girls love brian krakow?

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 10: why do all the new girls love brian krakow?

written by ?

added on: 10 Nov 1999 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Brian rolls his eyes back.

Brian: God. It's just so easy for you isn't it? You think you can just go and, and assume that, that things will like just change. Just for you.(silence)I can't let my whole life be decided by your mood swings. Don't consider me an option in your life anymore.

Brian starts to walk away
Angela: (stunned)Brian? (he keeps walking, calling after him) Krakow!?!

walking down the corridor.
Brian VO: so with, an almost clear blow, I changed my whole life. It was like, it waslike, I was living for Angela Chase, she was like, this continual pressure, or something. Like, this life force. And now, that, she was gone. I can only feel, this release. Like, my life is finally is *mine*.
(Brian does a shaky smile, that finally relaxes into a genuine smile)


next day at school:
Rayanne and Rickie are walking down the corridor, they pass by a guy. Rayanne looks him up and down.
Rayanne: hi, are you easy?
the guy walks away
Rickie: (laughing slightly)uh, Rayanne? That was Brian.You know, Krakow. He had a haircut.
Rayanne: (hides a shocked face)I, I knew that. As if I would make a pass at Brian Krakow. What am I? New to the school?
Rickie: right. of course.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“My dad thinks every person in the world is having more fun than him.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"