print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 7: Friends?

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 7: Friends?

written by anonymous author

added on: 21 Jun 2000 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

RAYANNE: Angela!

ANGELA: Oh hi- I was like, coming to look for you.

RAYANNE: Now there's a shocker.

ANGELA: I know you were talking about Sharon... I mean when you said that bitch thing, like, in the bathroom.

RAYANNE: Well, duh. I told you that already.

ANGELA: Yeah, I know.

RAYANNE: Is that all?

ANGELA: Yeah. I mean...no. That's not all. Rayanne, you really...hurt me. Like, more than you can imagine.

RAYANNE: (softly) I know.

ANGELA: It's like, I try to put it out of my mind but I have this like...this image, this totally horrible image, of you....and him....burned into my brain.

RAYANNE: Angela...there is no me and Jordan Catalano.

ANGELA: But there was! (starting to tear up) And you knew...

RAYANNE: Angela, I never deserved a friend like you in the first place. It was like, predestined for me to screw it up. But what I don't get is why you could... you know, forgive Jordan...but not me.

ANGELA: I...I don't know.

RAYANNE: Because, I am....sorry. Like unbelievabl sorry. I wish... I wish I could go back and change it.

ANGELA: You can't.

RAYANNE: But Angela... Jordan and I....we both....love you. And I was talking to my counselor..

ANGELA: You're seeing a counselor again?

RAYANNE: Yeah... and she had this theory. This theory that Jordan and I..we like, did what we did... to be closer to you?

ANGELA: You and Jordan had sex to be closer to me?

RAYANNE: Well it sounds stupid when you say it like that. But like, I admire you Angela... and I wanted to see, what it would be like..to maybe be like you. For just a little while. And Jordan... well he was...he was really upset Angela. He saw you with Corey all the time and he was jealous--

ANGELA: Jordan was jealous? Of me talking to Corey?

RAYANNE: Well, you like, did it for that reason didn't you? It worked. He was like...drowning his sorrows or something. Because of you.

ANGELA: Really?

RAYANNE: Girl scout's honor.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Ignore her. She got up on the wrong side of the coffin this morning.”

Enrique (Rickie) Vasquez, Episode 9: "Halloween"