print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 13: Eureaka!

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 13: Eureaka!

written by Classified

added on: 10 Nov 1999 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Sunday morning in the Krackows' basement. We see a barely recognizable Brian Krackow feverishly mixing chemicals in his basement lab. He is barely recognizable, because now his head is completely shaven. Finally, he seems to have finished his work.

Brian: Hmmm. Now to see if it works.

Brian quickly dons a blonde wig that matches his old hair, and takes his potion upstairs. He sees his father at the kitchen table drinking coffee.

Brian: Hi dad. Where's mom.

Mr. Krackow: Oh, she actually has to see patients today.
She'll be home later.

Brian slips a drop of his potion into his father's coffee.

Brian: Oh, I see. Well I was just wondering.

Mr. Krackow takes a sip of coffee, then seems to go into a trance.

Brian: Dad?

Mr. Krackow: (voice sounds monotonous and distant) Yes.

Brian: Stand up.

Mr. Krackow stands up.

Brian: Give me $100.

Mr. Krackow takes out his wallet and hands Brian a crisp new $100 bill. Brian starts getting increasingly excited.

Brian: Dad, do an Irish jig.

Mr. Krackow gets up and does a clumsey jig. Brian can no longer contain his ecstasy.

Brian: I've done it! I've actually invented a mind control potion! The world thought it could push me around! Well, now all will bow before DR. BRAIN!

Brian laughs maniacally as he joins his brainwashed father in the jig.





jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Lately, I can't even look at my mother without wanting to stab her repeatedly.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"