print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 12: Telling Sharon with the Rest of the World to Find Out

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 12: Telling Sharon with the Rest of the World to Find Out

written by Rusty

added on: 15 Sep 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

After Band Sharon and Brian are the last two remaining people with Sharon looking for any excuse not to talk to Kyle at the present time

Sharon: Krakow, what happened with you and Angela? I mean you two went from being two people who couldn't be in the same room with each other to being boyfriend/girlfriend.

Brian: Is that really like any of your business Cherski?

Sharon: We are friends aren't we Krakow? I mean I want to know.

Both finish putting away their instruments and start walking towards the door and leave

Sharon: Krakow, come on it's me. We have known each other since we were like six. I know it has to do with Angela otherwise you would still have that confused look on your face.

Brian: Yes, um yes it does have to do with Angela but I really feel it shouldn't concern you.

Sharon: Krakow, remember, I know that you have been in love with Angela Chase since the 6th grade. So what happened?

Brian: Cherski!

Sharon: Come on Brian, if you did something with Angela Chase you would tell the whole world. Come on, you can tell me.

Brian: Yes, I went out with Angela on Friday night.

Sharon: I knew it! Come on Krakow, I want details, so you went out with Angela. What happened, it obviously went well because you two were holding hands but what specifically happened?

Brian: A gentlemen doesn't divulge everything about something he enjoyed very much.

Sharon: Oh wow, now I really want to know, come on Krakow. If you don't tell me, I will have to find out from Angela.

BrianVO: I want to tell Sharon, I just don't know how much to tell Sharon. I mean I could say nothing and Sharon might tell Angela, who might think I was ashamed to go out with her or I could tell Sharon too much and have my whole life on parade for everybody in this school to see, which could embrass Angela and she may never want to speak to me again. I got to tell Sharon something.

Brian: Yes, Angela Chase and I went to dinner and a movie, Interview with the Vampire. It was a good movie and then I took her home. I got to get to my next class.

Sharon: See was that difficult to tell. Ok see you in English.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Lately, I can't even look at my mother without wanting to stab her repeatedly.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"