print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 10: Friends will have to do

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 10: Friends will have to do

written by Shakira

added on: 24 Jul 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela walks up the front door of the krackows, and Brian answers the door.
Brian-what do you want chase, didn't i just see you like 10 minutes ago or something.
Angela-I um..just wanted to see how you were doing..you know?
Brian-I'm fine. I'm not some kid who you have to check up on and see how they're doing like every 10 minutes. i'm fine chase, okay. (long silence)
Angela-Look Brian i know how you feel about me, and i wish i could return those feelings to you but its not that easy. I mean i'm sorry but jordan and i are back together and you're just gotta deal with that...you know what i'm saying. I'm really sorry Bri.
Brian-(half smiles) thanks, for being honest though and not like takin pity on me or something.
Angela-Me, pity Brian Krackow. That'll be the day
(they both laugh)
Angela- so i take it we're friends right. i mean cause i dont want anything or anyone to get in the way of our friendship?
Brian-We're always gonna be friends chase,thats like impossible. you can't know someone for over 10 years and just all of a sudden stop being friends with them one day.
Angela-(vo) brian was my friend. and jordan was my boyfriend. i can't lie, i did kind of pity him, becuz i knew we were only going to friends for like ever. he wanted more but, i guess i just wasn't down with that.
(out loud) So bri, yah wanna come ova and eat dinner with us or what. rayanne and rickie are at my house.
Brian-nah, i think imma pass on that one. maybe tomorrow or something.
Angela(smiling from ear to ear) of course. see yah tomorrow. later
Brian-(half smiles) see yah.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

There's no next chapter yet. Why not add one yourself?

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“School is a battlefield for your heart.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"