print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 12: rayanne's life changes

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 12: rayanne's life changes

written by jessica Robertson

added on: 14 Dec 2002 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela: Hey, Delhi.

Delhi: Hey Angela.

Angela: Look Delhi I know we don't know each other that well or anything but we need to talk.

Delhi: If this is about Brian...she felt really awkward.

Angela: Look Delhi, I'm sorry about getting involved with the whole World Happiness Dance, I kinda invited myself, Brain like thought I wanted to go with him and I just thought I wanted to tag along. Delhi, I've grown up with him and he's not a bad person. I just was jealous that you to hada connect with I saw you looking at the science stuff but I didn't understand Jordan, but we have reconciled and works things out.

Angela: It's not that Brain doesn't care, he just feels so isolatedfrom things that he doesn't know what to do. It's like me, I used to think no one would love me for who I am. He wants to be close to people, butlike doesn't know how.

Angela: He really does care for you, and has felt guily ever since.

Delhi: Your nopt just saying that, you really do care about him? Okay, I understand...her eyes begin to well up as she sees BrainI'll talk to him.

Delhi: Brain, Angela like explained what happened, so I like understand you didn't think that I would like, care about you because you weren't good enough. Brain, I'll give you a second chance but promise me to be careful how you treat me from now on.

Delhi: Brain do you still want to be my boyfriend, she gave him a big smile.

Brain: yes, he kisses her with more passion than Angela for a long time, and starts to cry. Thank you for forgiving me.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

There's no next chapter yet. Why not add one yourself?

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“I cannot bring myself to eat a well-balanced meal in front of my mother.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"