print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 21: Dealing with Nothing

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

expand

The story so far

Chapter 21: Dealing with Nothing

written by Huie

added on: 04 Oct 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

*Passages are from different days- panning of a few weeks*

English-

Angela vo- (Focusing on the board and taking notes) English, was actually easy to deal with. Jordan would come late, like right before the bell, and he would leave right after the bell. The rest of the time I focused on English.

Jordan vo- (Focusing on Angela) English was hell. I would come in as late as possible, and leave as early as possible, trying to make it easier. The rest of the time, I couldn't focus on anything but her.

The bell rings and breaks Jordan's stare. He quickly gets up and leaves.

Cut to (Different day) - Hallway

Angela and Jordan are passing each other in a practically empty hallway.

Angela vo- The hard part was when we would have to pass each other- like in an empty hallway- you really don't know where to look or anything.

Jordan vo- I would take long way to my classes, just to be in empty hallways with her. I would watch her- you know, for any signs.

Angela looks at her watch, and hurries down the hallway. Jordan just watches.

Cut to Angela's Family Room

Angela vo- And on the weekends, I would usually stay home- not risking the risk of seeing him. Rickie, Rayanne and I would watch movies, gossip- you know, like old times.

Cut to- Louie's

Jordan vo- The weekends sucked. She was never there. So basically every weekend I would get drunk, and sleep with some red-head.

Pan to Jordan and a red-head getting into his car.

Cut to- (Different night) Angela's room- Angela in bed

Angela vo- But... no matter what, nights, like right before I could fall asleep, would be horrible. I would have nothing to occupy myself with. I would think about where he was, who he was with, if he thought about me, if he missed me- until, I finally fell asleep.

Pan to-

Jordan passed out on some floor

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“And, you know, with your hair like that? It hurts to look at you.”

Rayanne Graff, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"