print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 10: Forgotten Responsibilities

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 10: Forgotten Responsibilities

written by Stacy

added on: 14 Apr 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

(NOTE - OS denotes off screen)

BRIAN: (VO) Did she really, like, expect me to move with all this pressure on me? It was as if the whole world had stopped turning all of a sudden, and...I found that perhaps, I could maybe move. Maybe...

//starts moving closer to Angela

ANGELA: (VO) The world has really stopped...like, doing anything. This whole thing is like that dream...I had...about Jordan...except slower and in even more dream - like details. Am I really in Brian Krakow's HOUSE, waiting for him to kiss ME? Is this really how things are, how they should be? Or maybe I'm just sleeping and this IS all a dream...

//Angela pinches herself

ANGELA: (VO) Oh my God, it's real...

BRIAN: (VO) Oh my God, this is real...

//Brian starts kissing Angela softly and delicately, almost as if he's unsure of himself, or the situation perhaps

MR. KRAKOW: (OS) BRIAN!

//After a short period of silence there is a knock on the door, and startled by it Angela and Brian jump apart from one another

MR. KRAKOW: (OS) Brian, what's going on up there? I called you three minutes ago. Are you trying to hide something by this avoidance you are treating me with?

BRIAN: Uh...no, no why would I do that? Everything is...fine, great, you know.

MR. KRAKOW: (OS) Well, alright. If you need to talk to someone who can really listen, you know I am always the psychiatrist to see.

BRIAN: (laughs nervously) Yeah...

ANGELA: (whispers) Come on, let's go...that was close! As soon as he's gone for sure we can...sneak down the stairs or something...and go to the movie, I guess...if you want that is...

ANGELA: (VO) What am I like, doing? Sneaking around in the Krakow's...trying to get Brian out of there to see a movie, on a school night? I must really be in an alternate dimension or something. (looks over at Brian) And he must think I'm crazy too.

BRIAN: (VO) (looks at Angela as she looks over at him) Wow, she's so...spontaneous. This is better than...OH NO! I have a calculus test...and somehow, with all this...I completely forgot about it...and I could almost care less too...almost. Come on, move your mouth Krakow...

BRIAN: WAIT! Angela... (pulls for her to stop)

ANGELA: What is it? (looks concerned) Is something wrong, did I do something...?

BRIAN: No, no...

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“School is a battlefield for your heart.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"